Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

OMG I AM SO ANGRY

Kyle
    Kyle
    Director
    Director

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2008-12-04

OMG I AM SO ANGRY Empty OMG I AM SO ANGRY

Post by Kyle Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:31 pm

OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THIS MATH I HAVE TO DO IS SO HARD, I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO DO IT, AND IM REALLY ANGRY. MY MATH TEACHER HAD TO MOVE IT FROM ITS DUE DATE ON TUESDAY TO MONDAY, AND NO ONE UNDERSTANDS IT. THEN I HAVE AN LA TEST ON MONDAY, MATH TEST ON THURSDAY, SOCIAL ON WEDNESDAY, MORE MATH TO DO BY THURSDAY, AND LA PORTFOLIO DUE ON WEDNESDAY, AND IM GOING TO HAVE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN.

ASLFDKDSJLKJASHDFLKSDJHNAKSJDFASDGFDSADGJKTEFSDFKREFSA;DJLKDAJFLSD,KJA.;FSLKJDAS;DLFKJSDLFKJSHGLKWEHF;OEIHFJ;ERJL;ASDFJ;AODIGTJUR;OGJAD;LFGJAL;DFIGTJER;OPIJGTAPDFGD
    Amanda
    Amanda

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2008-12-08

OMG I AM SO ANGRY Empty Re: OMG I AM SO ANGRY

Post by Amanda Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:04 pm

The same thing is happening to me, I was sick for a few days and I'm trying to get caught up but every day there is more homework and I have basketball almost every night and I think I'm going to explode. D:
    Kyle
    Kyle
    Director
    Director

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2008-12-04

Post by Kyle Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:25 am

I'm better now. I got most of it finished and I understand my math now. Smile
    delirium
    delirium

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2008-12-09

Post by delirium Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:18 pm

School is tough.
    I'm finding science really difficult this year. Its only December and I've already done Bio, Chem, AND physics!
    They cram so much into one course.
    And then next semester I have Applied Math and I don't think I learned anything in math last year hehe.
    It might be difficult to keep up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:01 am